If you play responsibly, gaming can be a fun and stimulating pastime. But if you don’t, things can turn sour quite quickly. Being gamblers ourselves, we know that problem gambling can have a serious negative impact on a person’s life. Which is
why TechSolutions Group N.V. is and always will be fully committed to the cause of responsible gaming. Which is why we at TechSolutions Group N.V. urge you to keep a close eye on your gaming habit and the way it affects your life. Good, proven
tactics for keeping yourself in check include:
- Setting strict limits for the amount of time you spend playing every day.
- Setting a ceiling on how much money you spend on gaming.
- Avoiding playing while distressed.
- Making sure your gaming hobby doesn’t disturb your personal relations.
Visit these resources for more information on responsible gaming:
BeGambleAware. The prime provider of free assistance to people who are worried about gambling addiction and the effects it can have on their lives.
- GamCare. A UK helpline and live chat platform whose purpose is to is to provide support to people who are affected by gambling problems.
- Gamblers Anonymous. A leading fellowship of people who strive to solve their common problems of game addiction.
- Christian Centre for Gambling Rehabilitation. A popular faith-based gaming addiction rehabilitation program.